Windows are a very important part of any home or renovation. Window style, shape, size and finish greatly impact the look and feel of both the interior and exterior of your home. High quality windows are necessary to ensure proper function and energy efficiency over extended periods of time. The Design Build Planners typically select and specify quality wood window products from Andersen, Pella, Marvin, Hurd, Weather Shield, Eagle, Jeld-Wen, or Kolbe for remodeling and new home construction projects.
The Design Build Planners can show you what your remodeling or new home construction project will look like with various window style and type options.
- Double Hung, Casements, Sliding windows, Picture windows, Bows, Bays, and more
- Interiors with different wood species available: pine, oak, maple, mahogany, and more
- Exteriors available in aluminum or wood cladding, or factory painted wood
- Grilles (also known as grids or muntins) can be snap in or between the glass
- Glass options include tinted or low-e coated, argon gas filled, etched, stained, or decorative art glass
- Energy Star approved products
- Other possible features are built-in mini blinds or pleated shades and tilt in for easy cleaning
Here are examples of wood windows in various renovation projects.