In having a unique description as “project designers”, some people do not know exactly how Design Build Planners works. A few years ago, a client referred to us as the “Wedding Planners of the Remodeling Industry”, and we feel as if it is perfect encapsulation. To elaborate…DBP does not do any of the actual work that you see displayed. That work is preformed by the selected, qualified remodeler. However, Design Build Planners does much of the behind the scenes work which led to being referred to as “The Wedding Planners of the Remodeling Industry.”
Here is a macro overview of the services that we provide:
- Design Build Planners are project designers that consult with a client that is planning any type of home renovation (small or large), addition or new construction project. The typical package includes floor plans, full-color 3D computer designs, a detailed budget, payment options, +/- options, a scope of work over 47 different task categories and an anticipated production schedule overview.
- DBP has a far-reaching Network of professionals that can be referred to homeowners. The network includes full-service remodelers, individual trades people, product showrooms, financial lenders, real estate agents, architects, decorators…etc. All network members have agreed to provide DBP introduced clients VIP service and trade discounts were applicable and allowed.
- DBP consults with people considering a home purchase as to the viability of an desired project to make certain that overall investment is a smart one for their family.
- DBP is hired by many contractors to train their staff in various aspects of running their business including production systems, estimating, accounting, marketing and more.
- DBP has provided homeowners and remodelers with educational seminars. In March, Neil Parsons was a featured speaker at the NJ Home Show in Edison. that particular seminar was “How to Select the Best Remodeler For You and Your Project.”
- DBP can be hired by architects, or their homeowner clients, to create detailed, photo-realistic design images of a home’s interior and/or exterior from 2D, black and white construction drawings. “See It Before You Build It!”
Design Build Planners offers a few free services as well. You can schedule a 15-minute phone consultation to discuss a project or any aspect of the remodeling industry. DBP will review a contractors proposal and list the red flags, any questionable items, questions to ask before signing and an evaluation of the pricing. DBP will send you previous projects photos and/or CAD work that has similarities to your upcoming planned project.
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →