1. What do find most rewarding about your career as a Realtor?
The most rewarding part of my job as a Realtor is showing my buyers beautiful properties and helping them find their dream home. Being with them thru this exciting but stressful process and being able to hand them the keys to their home, knowing they will be making lifetime memories there. For my sellers, having the privilege to guide them on their path they take in their lifestyle change and help them make their dreams come true!
Not sure whether to MOVE or IMPROVE?
Our team can provide valuable information that will help you and your family decide which is best.
Realtors and Project Designers
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
-MOVE or IMPROVE options detailed in a report illustrating Dollars and "Sense"
-Two comprehensive meetings with two team members
100% of the fee is credited with the next step services provided
Let professional realtor Jacki Venezio and the DBP team professionally help you and your family decide whether it's best to MOVE or IMPROVE.
THE MOVE OR IMPROVE PROCESS:
is to discover the family’s desires and considerations. $250 fee
If hired ($1,200 with the initial consultation fee applied), a written report
is prepared by the Move or Improve
team which includes:
- Current market value
- Comparable neighborhood listings and sales
- List of need to fix and update task items for preparation to show the home
- Remodeler’s cost estimate
- Strategy plan for marketing and selling the home
- List of local (or desired town/area) homes to buy that already have all the desired features and upgrades
- Personalized list of desired upgrades
- Remodeler budget ranges
- Design and architectural fee estimate
- Perform a simple feasibility study regarding local zoning codes for exterior and/or addition projects
- Provide a macro timeline illustration of estimated Design, Pre-production and Production durations
Second consultation is to deliver, discuss and review information and options.
100% of the fee is credited toward the next step, MOVE or IMPROVE services provided
MOVE or IMPROVE in NJ is a division of Design Build Planners LLC
Jacqueline Venezio is a NJ licensed real estate agent and the CEO of Design Build Planners LLC
Get to Know Jacki
Having resided in Clark
, New Jersey almost my entire life has afforded me the opportunity to become knowledgeable about the local towns, school systems and business districts. My deep roots to this wonderful community enable me to offer uniquely informed guidance to both buyers and sellers.
I am a full-time professional real estate agent
specializing in marketing, research, contract negotiations and client advertisement. My experience in my customer service and marketing background combined with my own personal knowledge of the local area will help me strategically plan and guide you to achieve you real estate needs and goals.
Remodeling and Permits
Why should I get a building permit for my remodeling project?
Thinking of remodeling or putting an addition onto your home? Applying for a permit is a necessity!
Read this article by real estate agent, Jacki Venezio to learn about remodeling permits.