Move or Improve in New Jersey prides itself on being able to pleasantly and professionally advise homeowners on whether it is in their best interest to MOVE or IMPROVE their homes based on a variety of factors including the present state of the real estate market, cost of desired improvements, as well as the homeowner’s family dynamic and future plans.
Not sure whether to MOVE or IMPROVE? Our team can provide valuable information that will help you and your family decide which is best.
THE TEAM: Realtors and Project Designers
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
-MOVE or IMPROVE options detailed in a report illustrating Dollars and "Sense" -Two comprehensive meetings with two team members
100% of the fee is credited with the next step services provided
THE MOVE OR IMPROVE PROCESS:First consultation is to discover the family’s desires and considerations. $250 fee If hired ($1,200 with the initial consultation fee applied), a written report is prepared by the Move or Improve team which includes:
- Current market value
- Comparable neighborhood listings and sales
- List of need to fix and update task items for preparation to show the home
- Remodeler’s cost estimate
- Strategy plan for marketing and selling the home
- List of local (or desired town/area) homes to buy that already have all the desired features and upgrades
- Personalized list of desired upgrades
- Remodeler budget ranges
- Design and architectural fee estimate
- Perform a simple feasibility study regarding local zoning codes for exterior and/or addition projects
- Provide a macro timeline illustration of estimated Design, Pre-production and Production durations
Second consultation is to deliver, discuss and review information and options.
100% of the fee is credited toward the next step, MOVE or IMPROVE services provided
MOVE or IMPROVE in NJ is a division of Design Build Planners LLC
Jacqueline Venezio is a NJ licensed real estate agent and the CEO of Design Build Planners LLC