Vanity lighting is an important, but often overlooked component of bathroom remodels. The right lighting can make all the difference! With the bathroom often being a place to unwind or recharge, don’t underestimate the importance of the lighting. Below, you will find more information on the technical aspects of bathroom vanity lighting.
Not sure whether to MOVE or IMPROVE?
Our team can provide valuable information that will help you and your family decide which is best.
Realtors and Project Designers
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
-MOVE or IMPROVE options detailed in a report illustrating Dollars and “Sense”
-Two comprehensive meetings with two team members
100% of the fee is credited with the next step services provided
THE MOVE OR IMPROVE PROCESS:
First consultation is to discover the family’s desires and considerations. $250 fee
If hired ($1,200 with the initial consultation fee applied), a written report is prepared by the Move or Improve team which includes:
- Current market value
- Comparable neighborhood listings and sales
- List of need to fix and update task items for preparation to show the home
- Remodeler’s cost estimate
- Strategy plan for marketing and selling the home
- List of local (or desired town/area) homes to buy that already have all the desired features and upgrades
- Personalized list of desired upgrades
- Remodeler budget ranges
- Design and architectural fee estimate
- Perform a simple feasibility study regarding local zoning codes for exterior and/or addition projects
- Provide a macro timeline illustration of estimated Design, Pre-production and Production durations
Second consultation is to deliver, discuss and review information and options.
100% of the fee is credited toward the next step, MOVE or IMPROVE services provided
MOVE or IMPROVE in NJ is a division of Design Build Planners LLC
Jacqueline Venezio is a NJ licensed real estate agent and the CEO of Design Build Planners LLC
While some people dream of large mansions, others prefer single floor living. These are known as ranch-styled homes. Ranch homes are deeply rooted in American history and have appeal to homeowners for many different reasons. Firstly, ranch homes are often less expensive. Further, for families with elderly (or aging) like the ability to have them avoid having to use the stairs. Read below to get the takes from Jacki Venezio and the Design Build Planners team.