The staff at Design Build Planners has decades of involvement throughout the remodeling industry. Expertise in field carpentry, design, sales, marketing, and production combined with personal understanding as a homeowner and a consumer offers the well-balanced perspective needed to deliver a pleasant, professional remodeling experience.
Read the reviews and testimonials about the Design Build Planners.
Jacki Venezio is the “Move or Improve” consultant for the DBP team. Jacki is a licensed NJ Real Estate professional. She has a passion for real estate as well as home design and decor. Jacki works diligently for clients, providing them with an in depth knowledge of the real estate market to assist them in making wise home selling and purchasing decisions.
Jacki’s experience and guidance will assist DBP clients and help form a strategic plan to achieve their real estate needs and goals. Her research helps clients decide whether to move or improve based on practicality and needs.
Jacki works with a wide range of buyers and sellers maximizing their purchase or sale. She is extremely detail oriented, customer service focused, strategic, optimistic and committed to complete customer satisfaction.
As a mother of three amazing children and two adorable rescue dogs, Jacki knows how meaningful home life is. She was raised and still lives in Clark, New Jersey. As an enthusiast of her own community, Jacki founded the Clark, NJ Business Women’s Group providing networking, marketing and support for women in business. This non-profit organization raises funds which are then donated to the community in an effort to Give Back. Presently, there are over 50 members.
Jacqueline “Jacki” Venezio is the CEO of the newly formed Design Build Planners LLC.
Jason started in the family construction business as a summer helper at the age of 10. He has worked in the field, managed production teams, and, hand has focused on project analysis and design since 2008. His family-centric approach to design has helped him win awards and accolades, including Professional Remodeler magazine’s “40 under 40.” Jason holds a National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) designation of Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler. In addition, Jason has training in Total Quality Management (TQM), process improvement, Kaizens, and lean-agile concepts.
In his spare time, Jason enjoys watching his three sons play sports, coaches a travel baseball team, volunteers as the umpire coordinator for their local league, and contributes to several fundraisers throughout his community.
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Professional Remodeler magazine’s 40 Under 40 Award
- Contributing writer for Professional Remodeler magazine
- 8 years experience as a residential remodeling carpenter
- 4 years experience as a residential remodeling production manager
- 4 years experience in manufacturing quality and service management
- 12 years experience in project design and development
- Professional Remodeler Design Award winner
- Contractor of the Year award winner for best bathroom design
- Chrysalis Awards – National Award Winner for bathroom design work
- Background in Process improvement and TQM
- Trained Kitchen and Bath Designer (NKBA)
- Certified in 20/20 design
- Trained in CAD design software (Chief Architect)
- Featured in Asbury Park Press article “At Your Job”
- Chief Architect – Design Award Winner
- Appeared on HGTV’s “Home Rules”
Jason Parsons, Chief Project Designer at Design Build Planners, has achieved the prestigious Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler status. A Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) designation from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) proves the remodeling contractor’s superior knowledge, technical comprehension and skill in design and remodeling.
NARI’s CKBR program measures skill and expertise valued not only by other professional remodelers, but by consumers as well. Highly respected by those who have achieved the designation, the CKBR program identifies professional remodelers who have undergone comprehensive review and testing in areas of business management, ethical conduct, and technical skills. In addition, they must also adhere to NARI’s strict Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. The NARI certification program assess the knowledge and skills of the remodeler in over 20 remodeling task areas including business methods and practices, building codes and construction law, Kitchen and Bath planning, and building site layout, and all trades skills required in remodeling your home. Attaining this certification requires the candidate to have been working full time in the remodeling field for at least 5 years and passing a comprehensive assessment exam. Preparation for this exam takes up to 16 weeks of intensive study and self-examination. In addition Certified Remodelers are bound to abide by the NARI Code of Ethics and the NARI Standards of Practice.
When asked about the experience, Jason said, “The certification course provided me additional knowledge and insight into all aspects of kitchen and bath remodels. With that insight, I can design projects to be built more efficiently, to function more effectively, and to withstand the test of time.” Jason’s award-winning computer aided design (CAD) work is featured on Houzz.com and can be viewed throughout the Design Build Planners website.
Neil has been involved in the remodeling industry since 1980. Through his many endeavors and experiences, Neil has accumulated a keen sense of fulfilling the needs of remodelers, homeowners, and families alike through assembling appropriate projects, products, services, and systems. While his work has garnered national awards and acclaim, his biggest satisfaction comes from providing a mutually rewarding remodeling experience for all parties involved. Neil equates many work situations to life experiences, especially those he has shared with his son, Andrew. Neil often says that success and achievement among his clients and associates are comparable to the pride and joy of seeing his son hit a home run!
- Trained and experienced carpenter
- Remodeling business owner 1983 – 1995
- Remodeling Sales and Marketing Management 1996 – present
- Trained in Computer Aided Design
- Trained by National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Contractor of the Year award winner (NARI)
- National Award Winner for Remodeler of the Year
- National Award Winner for design + build remodeling
- National Award Winner for historic restoration,
- National Award Winner for kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects
- National Award Winner for best marketing program
- Awards received from the following organizations:
- Professional Remodeler Design Award
- Vinyl Siding Institute Awards of Distinction
- Chrysalis Awards for Remodeling Excellence
- Innovation in Construction Awards
- Qualified Remodeler Master Design Awards
- Developed advanced design + build systems for the remodeling industry
- National remodeling industry speaker and consultant
- Featured in numerous, national remodeling magazines and publications
- Has appeared on HGTV’s “Home Rules”
- Founded DBP in 2010
Andrew Parsons is the Director of Business Development for Design Build Planners. Andrew, Neil’s son, attended the University of Miami and graduated with honors with a degree in Management, Marketing, and Sports Administration. Andrew worked in marketing and operations for the University of Miami’s Athletic Department and School of Business. Presently, Andrew heads DBP’s client management, sales, and marketing efforts.
- University of Miami
- Client Management
- Project Management
- Business Analyst
- Client and Business Liaison
- Published Writer
- Project Designer