Hi There, Fellow Gardeners!
This is Becca & AnnahMarie, the Organic Gurlz.
Today, Organic Gurlz Gardens
of Fort Wayne, Indiana
will be sharing a Recipe for an Organic Radish Salad.
Here are the steps to follow for Organic Gurlz Gardens "Rad" Recipe for an Organic Radish Salad!
Prep time - approx. 10 minutes including time to boil egg(s)
There is nothing like fresh Radishes from your Organic Garden! The taste is exceptional.
Organic Radishes will enhance the flavor of your dishes.
Best outcome for your garden is Organic Gurlz Gardens!
We guarantee the raised garden beds for 5 years, with maintenance and care.
- 1 tablespoon Avocado oil
- 3.5 cups heads of Fresh Radish
- 2 carrots - shredded
- 3 Fresh Celery Sticks - chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 stalk of sweet green onion - chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons organic honey ( measure to taste for desired sweet level)
- 1 Soft Boiled duck egg ... a chicken egg will work as well
- Peel a Radish and cut it into thin matchsticks.
- cut "Stick" radish
- Allow Radish sticks to rest in a separate bowl
Don't worry if water accumulates, this is normal 🙂 .
Add to bowl:
- Put 3-3½ cups of your fresh radish matchsticks into a large bowl.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the radish strips
- Use a dry paper towel to squeeze access water from radish strips
- Add to bowl 1 tbs of kosher salt and mix it by hand.
- *Be certain all the match sticks are covered in the salt!
Mix together by hand until well combined.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic,
- shredded Carrot,
- 1 stalk of chopped green onion,
- 1 tbsp vinegar,
- 2 tsp hot pepper flakes (If you have more a mild pallet, you should probably exclude the pepper flakes. We at Organic Gurlz Gardens enjoy the spice from the earth!
- 2 tsp of sweet organic honey.
- Add 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds and blend.
Serve in your Design Build Planners kitchen
or outdoor living space
Becca from Organic Gurlz Gardens Suggests adding roasted sesame seeds for flavor and nutrients.
Organic Gurlz Gardens
suggests serving with soft boiled duck eggs 🙂
Why are Radishes good for you?
- They help supply you with Vitamin C
- Radishes are known for their anti - cancer properties
- Low calorie root vegetable
- Natural decongestant (fight those pesky allergies and colds!)
- Helps fight halitosis aka bad breath
Don't forget to tell your kids, grandchildren , nieces and nephews about the Kids Oasis!
*Don't have a garden? No Worries! Contact Becca at [email protected]
or (260) 804 - 7771 to schedule a free consultation!
Keep on growing!
Organic Gurlz Gardens
"Let the Muddy , Messy Gurl Build your Garden Today!"
We Guarantee our Organic Raised garden beds for 5 years* with maintenance and care.
*Contact Becca for more information!
"Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today"
The Organic Gurl'z Gardens
to check out Organic Gurl'z Gardens on Facebook