Hi There, Fellow Gardeners!
This is Becca.
Today, Organic Gurlz Gardens of Fort Wayne, Indiana
will be sharing a Recipe for a Juicy Mango Salad
Juicy Mango Salad :
- 1/3 a Cup Lime juice
- 4 tablespoons of organic honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 under-ripe Mangos cut into medium sized cubes
- 1 small sweet red onion, cut into cubes and soaked briefly in cold water (5 minutes)
- 1 small green chili jalapeno or serrano (size according taste)
- 1 red pepper Cubed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 handful pineapple-mint leaves coarsely chopped
Combine the Organic Honey & lime juice, ginger (At Organic Gurlz Gardens
, we suggest using ginger root), salt, and sesame oil into a small bowl then whisk well.
Taste and adjust the balance of flavors, according to your desire (For this Recipe, Organic Gurlz Gardens recommends a sweeter flavor)
Just before serving, combine the dressing with the mango, red onion, green chili, the majority of the sesame seeds and most of the herbs.
Garnish with the remaining sesame seeds and herbs.
Don't have Herbs? Contact Organic Gurlz Gardens, today!
Why Organic Gurlz Gardens recommends eating Mangos:
- Helps combat cancer
- Alkalizes body
- Skin Cleanser
- Keeps cholesterol balanced
- Helps regulate diabetes
- Aphrodisiac 🙂
*Don't have a garden? No Worries! Contact Becca at [email protected]
to schedule a free consultation!
Keep on growing!
We Guarantee our Organic Raised garden beds for 5 years* with maintenance and care
*Contact Becca for more information
"Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today"
The Organic Gurl'z Gardens
to check out Organic Gurl'z Gardens on Facebook