How to make s Homemade Bloody Mary drink with organic vegetables from your Organic Gurlz Gardens
of Fort Wayne, Indiana ~ a modified recipe. The Organic Gurlz are all about eating clean and healthy, but some times you just have to let your hair down and spice it up!
Servings approximately 6 cocktail glasses
- 6 fresh organic beefy tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed organic lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh organic lime
- 1.5 tablespoon shredded, then finely minced organic horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely minced fresh organic garlic
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground fresh black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 ounce vodka, per drink ~ or according to taste
**In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pickle juice, and hot sauce and process until smooth.
Transfer to a nonreactive container and add celery salt and black pepper, to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight (the longer the mixture rests, better the flavor).
Please do note, we would not recommend the mixture to rest longer then 48 hours
- Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass
- fill each glass with the Bloody Mary mix.
- Stir well
- garnish each glass with your favorite vegetable
- pickled green bean
- a pickled okra
- fresh cilantro leaves
We at Organic Gurlz Gardens
~ look forward to your reviews of this Organic Vegetable Bloody Mary Recipe
or please feel free to share your recipe
Drink responsibly 😀
Keep on growing!
"Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today"
The Organic Gurl'z Gardens
Email your gardening questions to [email protected]
to check out Organic Gurl'z Gardens on Facebook