Money Back Savings Guarantee for Remodeling Designs

Mortgage and down paymentRemodeling can be rather expensive. Design Build Planners strives to deliver a professional and pleasant remodeling experience for a homeowner, from the onset, through its exclusive design and development process. Among the many goals of DBP, helping homeowners save money, wherever possible, is high on the list.

Of course, this exclusive service provided has an expense. Even though everyone agrees that it a worthwhile investment for a renovation, especially those involving additions and/or wall removals, Design Build Planners offers two ways to offset its fees.

The first opportunity is an add-on service whereas Design Build Planners will make a formal introduction between the homeowner and show rooms in the DBP network.

Design Build Planners money back savings guarantee (2)

In this arrangement, homeowners will pay the show rooms directly for selected material avoiding a mark up from the contractor.

Additionally, the show rooms are instructed to apply an extra discount courtesy of the Design Build Planners. This savings can potentially equal or exceed the design and development fees especially for projects including kitchens and/or bathrooms. This savings can go back into a homeowners pocket or can be allotted toward upgraded selections. This arrangement can be made for some or all of the following items:

  • Cabinetry
  • Appliances
  • Counter tops
  • Tile
  • Plumbing fixtures
  • Flooring material
  • Lighting
  • Fireplaces
  • …and more


Design Build Planners money back savings guarantee

The second opportunity to recoup the design and development fee is through the contractor selection. If the homeowner ultimately chooses to hire a remodeler or builder from the DBP Preferred Network, the project investment will be reduced by 100% of the amount of the initial design fees up to a maximum of 5% of the value of the remodeler’s contract. This is offered because the contractor needs the design, scope, and budget information created. So, instead of paying DBP for this material they are “buying” it back from the homeowner.

Homeowners are under no obligation to hire a remodeler or builder in the DBP network. Approximately 70% do hire from the network, taking advantage of the savings and the relatively seamless transition from the design to build phases. The other 30% hire their own contractor, general contract (GC)/manage their own project, or actually do the work themselves (DIY).

Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *