Meet Jason Parsons of the Design Build Planners
Jason started in the family construction business as a summer helper at the age of 10. He has worked in the field, managed production teams, and, hand has focused on project analysis and design since 2008. His family-centric approach to design has helped him win awards and accolades, including Professional Remodeler magazine’s “40 under 40.” Jason holds a National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) designation of Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler. In addition, Jason has training in Total Quality Management (TQM), process improvement, Kaizens, and lean-agile concepts.
In his spare time, Jason enjoys watching his three sons play sports, coaches a travel baseball team, volunteers as the umpire coordinator for their local league, and contributes to several fundraisers throughout his community.
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Professional Remodeler magazine’s 40 Under 40 Award
- Contributing writer for Professional Remodeler magazine
- 8 years experience as a residential remodeling carpenter
- 4 years experience as a residential remodeling production manager
- 4 years experience in manufacturing quality and service management
- 12 years experience in project design and development
- Professional Remodeler Design Award winner
- Contractor of the Year award winner for best bathroom design
- Chrysalis Awards - National Award Winner for bathroom design work
- Background in Process improvement and TQM
- Trained Kitchen and Bath Designer (NKBA)
- Certified in 20/20 design
- Trained in CAD design software (Chief Architect)
- Featured in Asbury Park Press article "At Your Job"
- Chief Architect – Design Award Winner
- Appeared on HGTV's "Home Rules"