Here, you can find a 360 overview of the kitchen remodel design.
Below, you can find a brief bullet point overview of the project's scope.
- Remove partition wall near front door
- Patch floor and refinish as needed at removed wall
- Add cabinetry hutch with glass doors to stair wall
- Add light over table
- Relocate HVAC registers to the ceiling
- New crown as needed for living room (if existing can be matched)
- Open wall to kitchen area
- Remove dining room partition wall
- Extend partition wall to the great room approx. 15”
- Extend the HVAC soffit into the dining area
- Relocate refrigerator (add filler on wall side per appliance specs)
- Relocate the range to the outside wall
- Add pantry storage on garage wall
- Microwave on shelf in stacked deep upper cabinet
- Wine storage and glass cabinet on bedroom wall
- Large single tier island
- Add trim to new doorway to living room and great room
- Add HVAC registers to the face of soffit
- Appliance package: 36” range, exhaust in wood hood, single oven, dishwasher, French door refrigerator (counter depth), beverage center
- Lighting per plan
- Granite tops
- Cream painted cabinetry
- Subway backsplash
- Open wall to hall and patch flooring as needed
- New hardwood flooring to match main home
The homeowners drew their inspiration from kitchen remodeling projects featured on Houzz.com. The design options are a result of homeowners online research combined with an in-home consultation with Design Build Planners. There is also a proprietary profile checklist that homeowners fill out that depicts their lifestyle and room use. After compiling this information, Design Build Planners incorporates their construction knowledge and design creativity for the space with a focus on the budget and overall investment.
Below are a couple of before photos of the existing space. Also below are the final computer designs created by Jason Parsons, a Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler. Progress and completed pictures as well!