The Hunterdon County, New Jersey homeowner hired Design Build Planners
to create designs for the hall bathrooms in the home. Thus, 3 different design plans were created for this commonly requested remodeling project.
The final computer designs were created by Jason Parsons, a Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
The homeowners style preferences were for a timeless finish. They drew their inspiration from kitchen projects featured on Houzz.com
. The design options are a result of homeowners online research combined with an in-home consultation with Design Build Planners
. There is also a proprietary profile checklist that homeowners fill out that depicts their lifestyle and room usage.
Here are a few pictures of the existing space.
Below, you will find the scopes and CAD for the hall bathroom remodeling project.
Plan 1 ~ ROBUST
Plan 2 ~ Modest
- Cut wall in sink area to 48"
- Tub spout, diverter, and hand held on lower wall, rain head in ceiling
- 14" niche in shower with two shelves
- Subway tile with mosaic accent in tub/shower area to the ceiling, outside shower to 48"
- Glass enclosure
- Add recessed light with two sconces
- Gray furniture vanity with marble/quartzite top
Plan 3~ WOW
- No wall tile
- 6x8 Shower
- 12x12 Floor Tile
- Standard vanity
- White furniture vanity
- Standard wall sconce
- Wall remains full height
- Shower curtain in place of glass door
Back to Gallery
- Convert tub to shower and move to rear wall
- Single, wide niche
- Bench in shower
- Body sprays in shower
- Full height tile on wet wall
- Replace window with tempered unit
- Relocate toilet and remove vanity wall completely
- Spray foam insulation in bathroom
- Heated towel bar
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →