Hi There, Fellow Gardeners!
Today, Organic Gurlz Gardens of Fort Wayne, Indiana will be sharing a recipe for Herbal Crusted Tilapia.
In the mood for something that excites your taste buds – but unsure of what to make? Scavenge your kitchen no longer! We at Organic Gurlz Gardens have a scrumptious recipe to share that is sure to delight your pallet.
- 6-8 oz. Tilapia Filet
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Your garden fresh herbs and veggies-
- 1 tsp. of chopped Italian Oregano
- 1 tsp. of chopped Basil
- 1 tsp. of fresh Thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. crushed garden fresh Rosemary
- 8-10 ripe Grape Tomatoes
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. of cold-pressed Coconut oil
*With Organic Gurlz Gardens, you can literally grow your everyday meals with ease! *
- Place the chopped Italian Oregano, chopped Basil, Thyme Leaves, Fresh crushed Rosemary, and coconut oil in a bowl
- Mix the ingredient thoroughly
- Add in the Kosher Salt, Ground Peppercorns, and minced Garlic
- Stir in evenly
- Pour the new mixture on top of the Tilapia
- Place the fish onto sprayed sheet tray with Grape Tomatoes and bake at 400 degrees for about 8-12 minutes
- Tilapia will crack slightly when cooked
- Serve with the Grapes Tomatoes on the side
Why eat all these herbs? Here are a few delectable benefits of a few of them.
This powerhouse plant not only assists in the kick-cancer-out process, it strengthens the body’s ability to stop cancer from entering in the first place!
Also, Rosemary is great for freshening breath and holds many vitamins and minerals!
This delicious herb is great for aiding arthritis, boosting the immune system, and alleviating embarrassing flatulence.
Filled with many vitamins, Basil sure does benefit the body! This herb works to clear stress and clear the skin from blackheads and other annoying skin-disturbances.
Oregano has an ample amount of vitamins and minerals, works as an awesome anti-inflammatory, and may assist respiratory problems.
Talk about an amazing herb!
Don’t forget to tell your kids, grandchildren , nieces and nephews about the Kids Oasis!
Keep on growing!
“Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today”
The Organic Gurlz Gardens
CLICK HERE to check out Organic Gurlz Gardens on Facebook