Now that you have a brand new kitchen
, you may want a whole new healthy diet plan to go with it. The rest of this blog will go over some recipes that include healthy ingredients with a high nutritional value content. We are going to provide you with 3 healthy recipes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A breakfast burrito is a tasty and nutritious way to start your day. Not only does this taste delicious but it provides a good source of protein, while still being vegetarian.
- Cooking spray
- Egg Whites (2)
- Whole Wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheese
- 1/4 cup rinsed canned beans (pinto or black) Salsa
- Spray cooking spray into pan
- Scramble the egg whites and cook to desired degree
- Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs
- Place the beans over the cheese and eggs
- Roll each tortilla into a wrap
- Microwave for 30 seconds and spoon salsa on top
Chicken Feta Salad
Now for lunch, here is a delicious and healthy feta chicken salad. Since chicken is the leanest protein source, the meal will be high in protein.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt + Pepper
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Salmon with Red Pepper Pesto
For dinner, a salmon with red pepper pesto will hit the spot and satisfy your nutritional needs. Salmon has omega which is essential for our health. Pair this dish with some spinach for an extra nutritious meal.
- 4 (6-ounce) fresh or frozen salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 7 whole blanchard almonds 2 garlic cloves
Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Coat pan with cooking spray. Arrange fish in pan; cook for 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree is achieved.
While the fish cooks, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, bell peppers, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Serve pesto over fish.
Sustainable Choice: Look for salmon that's labeled "Wild Alaskan," and you can be sure that you're getting a sustainable option.
We hope you enjoyed our recipes. Stay healthy everyone! If you recently remolded your kitchen
make sure to enjoy it with some delicious recipes!
This guest blog post was written by Victoria of www.brokeinbeverlyhills.com
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →