Fall season is right around the corner. The fall is when the pumpkin flavored seasonal products start to roll out. Here is a healthy, homemade take to fill your desire for that pumpkin flavor.
This homemade pumpkin spice latte
is a lighter alternative to the coffee shop variety, combining a hint of pumpkin puree, homemade almond milk, fall spices and a splash pure maple syrup. It tastes like a decadent coffee drink, without the use of artificial syrups or preservatives! If you don't care for coffee, feel free to use extra almond milk instead, for a caffeine-free drink!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or stevia to taste
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Adjust flavor to taste, and serve warm! A high-speed blender should keep the contents hot enough to serve immediately, but if you're using a traditional blender, you may want to transfer the contents to a saucepan and warm over the stove top before serving.
Enjoy your healthier pumpkin spice latte!
Please send YOUR recipes here
Take a look at a few kitchen remodels below.
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →