These Holmdel, New Jersey homeowners wanted to revamp their great room. The Design Build Planners
created designs for the project. Bravo Builders
will be doing the construction. To the right is a dollhouse overview of the project.
Below, you can find a brief bullet point overview of the project's scope.
- Remove bar from the great room
- Remove wall panels and trim from the side wall
- Open side wall for new windows including headers and structural support
- Open rear wall for new windows including headers
- New (painted) trim for windows and door
- Light sand, prime, and paint living room wood wall, trim and mantle
- Paint great room, new dining room, and new TV room
- Add barn doors to doorway to the new TV room
- Recessed lighting in great room, 2 floor outlets in great room, new light over dining table, fan/light in new TV room
- Refinish hardwood floors, stairs, and railing
The homeowners drew their inspiration from remodeling projects featured on Houzz.com
. The design options are a result of homeowners online research combined with an in-home consultation with Design Build Planners
. There is also a proprietary profile checklist that homeowners fill out that depicts their lifestyle and room use. After compiling this information, Design Build Planners
incorporates their construction knowledge and design creativity for the space with a focus on the budget and overall investment.
Below are a couple of before photos of the existing space. Also below are the final computer designs created by Jason Parsons, a Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
. Further, you can see pictures that took place as the project progressed as well as the finished photos!
BACK TO GALLERY
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →