Having a gourmet kitchen is exciting. Not only is it a fantastic addition to the home but it makes you want to cook better food. Now that your kitchen is complete you need a few high end recipes to make. Here are a two gourmet kitchen recipes that are sure to impress.
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
Chilled cucumber avocado soup is so simple to make and has a lovely gourmet twist. Everything about it is delightfully light, cooling and refreshing. It can be served for lunch or as a starter.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Cold water
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add water as needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Taste and season with more salt and pepper if desired.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken cordon bleu is a well composed dish with so much flavor. The chicken and prosciutto is a delectable pairing and is elevated by the cheese and seasonings.
- 2 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 thin slices of prosciutto
- ½ oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ⅛ cup chicken broth, sodium free
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ teaspoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon oregano, dried
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Warm chicken broth in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Stir in minced garlic and butter.
- In a medium sized bowl add breadcrumbs, parmesan and paprika. Mix to combine.
- Pound each chicken breast to a a ¼ inch thickness. Use plastic wrap to avoid mess.
- Sprinkle chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of prosciutto and about 1 ½ tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up each chicken breast and dip into broth.
- Coat with breadcrumbs and place seam side down on a prepared making sheet.
- Pour any remaining broth over chicken and bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Plate and serve.
These recipes were made to be prepared in a gourmet kitchen. They are simple to make and are restaurant quality.
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →