Hi there , Fellow Gardeners!
This is Becca, one of the Organic Gurlz.
Today, Organic Gurlz Gardens
of Fort Wayne, Indiana will be sharing a recipe for "Garden Fresh Herb Salad".
Prep time - 15 minutes
You will need:
Ingredients from the garden
- 1 large tomato or 4 roman tomatoes ~ finely sliced
- cucumber ~ 3/4 thinly sliced
- celery ~ 1 tablespoon
- olives ~ 3 olives cut in half
- sweet onion ~ 3 tablespoons finely chopped
- fresh mint ~ 1 tablespoon minced
- parsley ~ 1/2 tablespoon minced
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- garlic clove ~ 1 clove minced
- fresh cracked pepper ~ to taste
- crumbled feta cheese ~ to taste
In one bowl:
- Place tomato and cucumber then add the celery, olives, onion, mint and parsley. Toss to combine the fresh flavors! 🙂
In a Different small bowl, whisk :
- Oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato and cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
A Little Organic Gurlz Garden Tip: Although Cold - pressed olive oil is expensive, it brings out the savory-ness of the veggies.
Enjoy the flavors of herbs
*Don't have a garden? No Worries! Contact Becca at [email protected]
to schedule a free consultation!
"Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today"
The Organic Gurl'z Gardens
to check out Organic Gurl'z Gardens on Facebook