This design and build remodeling remodeling project is located in Rockaway, New Jersey. The design and development work was by Design Build Planners. The construction and remodeling by ProSkill Construction.
The Morris County, NJ outdoor living space project consists of building a patio and an outdoor kitchen as depicted in the designs, provided by the Design Build Planners. In addition, a shed and a fireplace were to be built.
Below is a complete scope of the design build remodeling project.
- Install 387 sq ft paver patio (covered)
- Install 1900 sq ft paver patio (replace existing)
- Install outdoor kitchen
- Dual under-counter refrigerators
- 36” grill
- 2 side burners
- Storage cabinetry
- Knee wall behind grill
- Approx. 472 of stone in enclosed area
- Granite countertops
- Approximately 52’ fencing with a gate
- Build a flat roof system over the new patio area
- Tongue and groove wood ceiling (approx. 387 sq ft)
- 6 recessed lights, 2 fans, 4 wall mounted lights in enclosed area
- Mount poles for curtains
- Run a gas line for a gas fireplace
- Excavate approx. 20’ by 10’ by 4’ and rebuild approx. 40’ of retaining wall
- Build a wood burning fireplace in excavated area
- Build a 10’x16’ shed
Below are the before photos, CAD (Computer Aided Design) photos, and photos that were taken throughout the project. Be sure to follow this project through completion!
The project design and development was by the Design Build Planners
Find Out If DESIGN BUILD PLANNERS Is Right For You click here →