This kitchen design build remodeling project is located in West Orange, New Jersey. The design and development work was by Design Build Planners. The construction and remodeling by Mark of Excellence Remodeling.
First, the Essex County kitchen remodel consisted of removing the family room wall in order to enlarge the existing kitchen. In addition, a two tiered island with seating for four was to be installed. The kitchen island came with a sink, dishwasher, and trash added to it.
Below is a complete scope of the kitchen remodeling project.
- Remove the wall to the existing family room and enlarge the kitchen
- Add two-tiered island with seating for four
- Sink, dishwasher, and trash added to island
- Bookshelf in island
- Cooktop and oven/convection microwave combination
- Hood vented to the exterior
- Cabinets to the ceiling with no crown (verify plumbing in soffit prior to cabinet selection
- Alter wet bar area per plan
- Tile in kitchen, wet bar, and adjacent hall/closet
- Subway tile backsplash
- Lighting per plan
- New railing and steps as drawn
- New wood flooring (opposite direction to living room and dining room)
Below are the before photos, CAD (Computer Aided Design) photos, and photos that were taken throughout the project. Be sure to follow this project through completion!
The project design and development was by the Design Build Planners.