This design and build remodeling remodeling project is located in East Windsor, New Jersey. The design and development work was by Design Build Planners. The construction and remodeling by ProSkill Construction. To the right is a dollhouse overview of the project.
The Mercer County, NJ project is centered around a kitchen and bathroom remodel. First, the existing kitchen was to be tiled (as was the rest of the first floor) and painted. For the master bathroom remodel, the shower was enlarged and a utility closet was removed. In addition, an owner supplied bathtub was to be installed, and the bathroom was to be painted. Work was also done in the hall bathroom.
Below is a complete scope of the remodeling project.
- 42” wall cabinets with 2-piece molding to the ceiling
- Remove framed pantry and replace it with a full height pantry
- Replace desk area with base and wall storage (standard cabinet height)
- Turn island and extend for maximum size
- Extend rear wall cabinets to sunroom opening
- Appliances per client selection
- Pizza stone storage to the right of the cooktop
- Lighting per plan
- Remove framed closet and replace with tall cabinet storage
- New vanities per plan (tall wall storage on right side vanity)
- Smaller tub per client selection—offset for shower seat
- Enlarge shower to 4’ deep and add seat on tub deck
- Plumbing in shower per client selections
- Shower door per drawing (allow for window access)
- Add storage niche
- Lighting per plan
- Cabinets depicted without side panels
- Verify fillers for order
- Address island outlet (mockett)
- Bath vanities are 21” deep. May need to consider 3’9” deep shower and 24” deep vanities
- Tile material pulled from Dal Tile page. Will create a custom tile with proper grout lines for final drawings
Below are the before photos, CAD (Computer Aided Design) photos, and photos that were taken throughout the project. Be sure to follow this project through completion!
The project design and development was by the Design Build Planners