This design and build remodeling remodeling project is located in Morristown, New Jersey. The design and development work was by Design Build Planners. The construction and remodeling by All County Pictured to the right is a dollhouse overview of the project.
Beyond the basement finishing, kitchenette, bathroom, exercise room, play area, bedroom, closets, and entertainment areas were to be renovated. Also, a gas fireplace was to be installed.
Below is a complete scope of the remodeling project.
- Finish basement per plan. Utility areas unfinished, but the framed walls will be finished
- Relocate Water Heater and Radon meter from new bedroom area
- Engineered floating wood floor system in main living and kitchenette area
- Carpet in bedroom
- Upgraded trim package to include 5 ¼” base, 2 ½” window and door casing, large column boxes, and 3 ½” crown. Enlarge hopper window trim openings and finish with bead board
- Box in ducting and exposed pipes in finished areas
- Kitchenette features double oven/microwave combo, refrigerator, dishwasher, wine fridge, and sink
- Island with seating area
- Enlarge one basement window to an egress slider with an escape area
- Three-fixture bathroom with a shower. Tile in shower to ceiling, on shower floor, on bath floor, and as base molding
- Enclose one heating unit (vent area per code)
- New stair system with wood treads, painted white rails and risers, close in underneath for storage
- Two storage closets in living area
- Open living area to include kitchenette, TV area, exercise area, game area
- Create a heating solution
- Lighting per plan
- Electrical sub panel
Below are the before photos, CAD (Computer Aided Design) photos, and photos that were taken throughout the project. Be sure to follow this project through completion!
The project design and development was by the Design Build Planners.