Hi There, Fellow Gardeners!
This is AnnahMarie.
Today, Organic Gurlz Gardens
of Indiana will be sharing a few smoothie recipes.
PB&J – Papaya-Banana and juice smoothie
- 1 1/2 of cups frozen ripe papaya cubes
- 1 small ripe banana, previously peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1-2 tsp. of minced ginger (to taste)
- Freshly squeezed juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup of carrot juice
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
Recommended addition for a dash of extra sweetness: 1-2 Tbsp. of agave nectar
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and mix until a creamy and smooth texture is reached. Add more carrot juice or coconut milk if the mixture has trouble blending.
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more banana (or agave) for sweetness, lime for acidity, or ginger for zing.
Enjoy immediately. Leftovers in the fridge, if covered, may last for 24 hours.
Having a reputation of being gross is quite hard on a little leafy green, so we formulated a delicious, nutrient boost to give you just the taste you’re hoping for from a great veggie.
- 1 1/2 ripe banana, peeled, diced and frozen
- 6 oz. of fresh strawberries,
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and halved
- 3 cups packed fresh baby spinach (for this smoothie, we use baby over regular - baby spinach has a milder and sweeter flavor)
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of ice
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Don't have a garden? No Worries! Contact Becca at [email protected]com or [email protected]Organicgurlzgardens.com to schedule a free consultation!
Keep on growing!
"Let The Muddy, Messy Girl Build Your Garden Today"
The Organic Gurlz Gardens
to check out Organic Gurlz Gardens on Facebook