The following are the steps that you might expect for your initial design consultation meeting with a member of the Design Build Planners team.
- If your appointment is the first of the day, DBP offers an on time guarantee. The consultant will give you $1.00 for each minute they are late. DBP respects and values your time. CLICK HERE
- If you are not the first appointment of the day, a team member will text you with the GPS ETA when your consultant leaves their previous meeting. Please understand that we will not leave a client midstream that still has questions.
- Upon entering your home, it is always best to walk DBP through as a quick tour while sharing your thoughts and planned projects. Tell us all of your considerations. “It never hurts to ask, it just hurts to pay for it!” CLICK HERE
- Large projects can be designed all together and can possibly be built in phases. CLICK HERE
- Your Design Consultant will recap the DBP project design and development process and related fees for each of the desired interior and exterior work, separate or combined, as posted on our website. CLICK HERE
- Projects that involve both additions and interior renovations will require both design packages two and three, but have a volume discount applied.
- Your Design Consultant will also discuss possible neighborhood marketing discounts and “Ready To Go” extra savings.
- If you hire DBP, your Design Consultant will be ready to start the process then and there, taking photos and preliminary measurements.
Design Build Planners can be found in various neighborhoods throughout New Jersey! The photos below show a vast mix of home sizes, ages, projects, and locations; presently from Brigantine to Bordentown to Branchburg to Nutley.