Contractors, are you tired of spending money on home shows and not getting the new business you expect?
Sick of giving up your weekends to exhibit at shows around the state, only to come up empty handed?
We used to struggle with the same issues, until we developed a Home Show Marketing Strategy.
Just like any other aspect of business, if you go in with no plan and just hope for the best, you’re not going to get good results.
So we took the time to outline a strategy that consistently gets us at least a 10X return on our home show investment. The strategy includes steps that we follow before, during, and after the show.
We’ve never done this before, but for the first time we’re making our Home Show Tip Sheet available to contractors and remodeling professionals who are looking to put in the effort to get more out of their home show exhibits.
You can request a copy of the Tip Sheet by completing the form below. In the guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Stand out from the crowd and get people to stop at your exhibit.
- Staff your booth for maximum engagement.
- Set goals that lead to more appointments and more projects.
- Effectively build a prospective customer database.
- How to follow up consistently (The Fortune is in the Follow Up!)
- Earn more new business from your home show than you ever thought possible.
Just fill out the form below to request your copy of your Home Show Tip Sheet and be on your way to more profitable and enjoyable home shows.