- If you have a modern and contemporary style kitchen, the best cabinet knobs and pulls to complement it would be bar-style, tubular, or angular in shape.
- If you have a traditional kitchen, then you could incorporate knobs and pulls with traditional finishes and colors.
- If your kitchen is a composite mix of different styles, or eclectic, then you have a wider range of hardware to choose from, such as painted, monogrammed, typeset to vintage styles, etc.
- For Mediterranean or European styled kitchen, knobs and handles made of ceramic will be the best option, especially if you have vintage accent tiles on the countertop or on the backsplash.
- If your cabinets are hand-hewn or rustic in finish, then pulls and knobs with a distressed or hammered look will really give a great complementary visual appeal.
Cabinet Hardware Knobs, Pulls and Handles Just changing your cabinet hardware can instantly change the look of your kitchen. Whether you are thinking of new cabinet hardware, hardware finishes, or cabinet knobs as part of making a new kitchen, renovating an old one, or just adding a few smaller changes to glam up the place, you can achieve a fantastic makeover with just these few things. The amazing array of cabinet hardware, from cabinet knobs to pulls, and the diverse range of hardware finishes available today may make it challenging to choose the right one, but you can be sure that you won’t have a boring old kitchen anymore! Here are some ideas for cabinet hardware that can revamp your kitchen. Since accessories such as cabinet knobs can be changed often and are not very expensive, you can let your imagination run wild and try different combinations and styles. You can go for hardware finishes that complement the general style of your kitchen. Or you could go for a mix and match approach for even more fun and style!