A good black bean and corn salsa goes great with some tortilla chips. Another potential option is to put the salsa over grilled chicken to give it some extra flavor. Find out how you can submit recipes to us here.
Black Bean And Corn Salsa
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 16 oz can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 10 oz pkg of frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
1. Mix all ingredients together until well blended and cover.
2. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Take a look at some kitchen remodels below.