- Build an in-law suite at front-left side of the home
- Accessible bathroom design with toilet, sink, shower, and bench seat
- Larger walk in closet
- Large bathroom, with two sinks, enlarge shower
- Tile on non-wet walls to 48”
- Extend the deck to tie into the suite
- Add a ramp to access the ground level
The Monroe Township, New Jersey homeowners had recently bought their first home. Recently, the family had decided that the wife's mother should move in with them. Seeking to give the mother her own area of the home, the homeowners felt as if the best idea was to build a bedroom suite addition. The homeowners hired Design Build Planners to create the bedroom suite addition designs. To the right is a dollhouse overview of the addition. To find out more about the project, you can find a complete overview of the design build remodeling scope below.