Everyone wants a gourmet kitchen
. As we all know the kitchen is the heart of the home. For this reason it should be of the highest quality which is why homeowners are opting for a gourmet kitchen. It adds value to the home, has all the characteristics anyone would want in a kitchen and enables you to create spectacular meals. Below are lunches to serve from your new gourmet kitchen.
Rustic Italian Chicken Sandwich
A rustic Italian chicken sandwich is full of flavor and has great texture. Not only is is easy to make but the result is exceptionally gourmet.
- 2 slices rustic Italian bread
- 1 4 oz chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1-2 sliced mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- Mixed baby greens
- Sliced tomato
1. Pour Italian dressing into a re-sealable plastic bag.
2. Add chicken breast, close bag and gently massage. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Transfer chicken to oven and bake for about 17 minutes.
5. Heat bread in oven for about 3 minutes.
6. Remove chicken and bread from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
7. Slice chicken.
8. Assemble the sandwich by placing a bed of baby greens followed by chicken, slices of tomato and cheese.
9. Return to the oven for 2 additional minutes to melt mozzarella cheese slightly.
10. Slice diagonally, plate and enjoy.
A healthy lunch to serve from your new gourmet kitchen is a Greek salad. It is undeniable light and fresh yet filling. This is certainly not your everyday salad and represents the flavors of Greece flawlessly.
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced (peel if desired)
- ½ head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- ½ head radicchio, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ lb tomatoes cut into wedges
- ⅓ cup mixed Greek olives
- ⅛ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sugar
1. In a large salad bowl whisk olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
2. Add tomatoes and sliced onion. Allow to marinade for 5 minutes.
3. Add cucumber, romaine lettuce, radicchio, and olives. Toss until everything is coated evenly
All in all, there is nothing better than serving a gourmet lunch from your new kitchen
. When your kitchen is gourmet, the meals made in it will be of the same quality.