Kuhn Construction, which is located in New York , is a member of the Design Build Pros Preferred Remodelers Network.
Kuhn Construction has been been providing Long Island homeowners high-quality, professional home improvement projects at affordable prices since 1986. Great value for the right investment has spelled success for the Kuhn team and satisfying peace of mind for their customers.
Kuhn Construction is a single source remodeler that offers homeowners of Queens, Suffolk, and Nassau Counties a variety of products and services for any size home and budget.
- Design and Build Construction
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- One Day Bathroom Makeovers
- Handyman Services
- Project Financing
- Project profile consultations
- Feasibility study
- Defined project work scope
- Detailed budget schedules
- Showroom allowances itemized
- Product trade discounts
- Potential design options
- Floor plans illustrated
- Full-color elevation views
- Project timeline in calendar view
- Financing options arranged
- Estimate and contract evaluations
- Zoning and permit applications
- Sealed architect’s plans
- Development and project progress meetings
Project Design and Development packages start at $995. Individual items or services may be as low as $50, but everything is priced on a case by case custom basis.
Design Build Pros sets your project in motion, on a successful path toward a complete, pleasant, professional remodeling experience. Each homeowner can choose their best suited remodeler to build your dream that DBPros has designed and developed.
- DBPros network of preferred remodelers
- Select your own remodeler
- Manage your own project
- DIY – do it yourself
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation. Discover the possibilities and discuss your next step options.
New Jersey’s Premier Project Designers
The Design Build Pros provide homeowners remodeling project design and development throughout New Jersey. Virtual project designs are also available for homeowners and qualified remodelers outside New Jersey. Projects include bathrooms, kitchens, basements, outdoor living spaces, additions, master suites, add-a-levels, exterior makeovers, and new home construction.