The staff at Design Build Pros has decades of involvement throughout the remodeling industry. Expertise in field carpentry, design, sales, marketing, and production combined with personal understanding as a homeowner and a consumer offers the well-balanced perspective needed to deliver a pleasant, professional remodeling experience.
Read the reviews and testimonials about the Design Build Pros.
CLICK HERE for internet or magazine articles about or written by the Design Build Pros.
Jason Parsons, Neil’s brother, started in the family construction business as a summer helper at the age of 10. He has worked in the field, managed production teams, and, for the last 6 years has focused on project analysis and design. His family-centric approach to design has helped him win awards and accolades, including Professional Remodeler magazine’s “40 under 40.” In addition, Jason has training in Total Quality Management (TQM), process improvement, Kaizens, and lean-agile concepts.
- NARI Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Professional Remodeler magazine’s 40 Under 40 Award
- 8 years of experience as a residential remodeling carpenter
- 4 years of experience as a residential remodeling production manager
- 4 years of experience in manufacturing quality and service management
- 7 years of experience in project design and development
- 2013 Professional Remodeler Design Award
- Chrysalis Awards – National Award Winner for bathroom design work
- Trained in lean concepts, TQM, and process improvement
- Trained Kitchen and Bath Designer (NKBA)
- Certified in 20/20 design and
- Trained in CAD design software (Chief Architect)
- Featured in Asbury Park Press article “At Your Job”
- Trained in Chief Architect – Design Award Winner
- Published in Professional Remodeler Magazine
- Appeared on HGTV‘s “Home Rules” for an extreme remodeling project
Neil has been involved in the remodeling industry since 1980. Through his many endeavors and experiences, Neil has accumulated a keen sense of fulfilling the needs of remodelers, homeowners, and families alike through assembling appropriate projects, products, services, and systems. While his work has garnered national awards and acclaim, his biggest satisfaction comes from providing a mutually rewarding remodeling experience for all parties involved. Neil equates many work situations to life experiences, especially those he has shared with his son, Andrew. Neil often says that success and achievement among his clients and associates is comparable seeing his son hit a home run!
- Trained and experienced carpenter
- Remodeling business owner 1983 – 1995
- Remodeling Sales and Marketing Management 1996 – present
- Trained in Computer Aided Design
- Trained by National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- 2013 Professional Remodeler Design Award
- National Award Winner for Remodeler of the Year
- National Award Winner for design + build remodeling
- National Award Winner for historic restoration
- National Award Winner for kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects
- National Award Winner for best marketing program
- Awards received from the following organizations:
- Developed advanced design + build project development systems for the remodeling industry
- National remodeling industry speaker and consultant
- Featured in numerous, national remodeling magazines, websites, and publications
- Featured guest and regular contributor to the daily5Remodel
- Has appeared on HGTV‘s “Home Rules” for an extreme remodeling project
- Podcast interview about Design Build Pros business model
Franca has been practicing feng shui and energy clearing for over 10 years. Her expansive knowledge and experience allows individuals to get their bearings and begin thinking differently about themselves and their space; thus, enabling them to make shifts in their lives. She uses a number of modalities collectively to enhance individuals’ awareness of their surroundings so they can acknowledge them and begin to reach a better balance. Becoming aware of one’s environment and understanding why things are happening is the foundation to a possible transformation of life.
- Helps people make shifts in their lives through, Feng Shui, Energy Clearing, Organizing and Understanding Yourself
- Graduate of the Feng Shui Alliance School formerly in Edgewater, NJ
- Graduate of a Feng Shui Society of the United Kingdom accredited program held in Belgium in 2011
- Teacher (since 2010) and the Student Advisor (since 2013) for the New York Institute of Art and Design (NYIAD) Feng Shui Interior Design Course
- Member of The American Society of Dowsers
- Graduate with a BFA from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York
- Holds Certificate of Continued Education from New York University
- Teaches classes and workshops on relevant topics within the New Jersey/New York Metro area and is available to travel to other locations as well
- Considers herself an Italian aficionado and organizes tours throughout Italy. Italy has been Franca’s second home since childhood and she can share her knowledge and passion for this amazing country with you and/or a group
- Clients work with Franca in many different ways from a complete feng shui analysis to energy clearing, to organizing, or just for a reading on guidance
Andrew, Neil’s son, is attending the University of Miami while pursuing a degree in Business Administration. Andrew has worked in marketing and operations for the University of Miami’s Athletic Department and School of Business. In addition, Andrew has been a published writer regarding the National Football League 2012. He presently owns and maintains a popular NFL draft analysis website: DraftMecca. Finally, Andrew has contributed in design, marketing, operations, and customer relations for home remodeling companies for several years.
- University of Miami: Class of 2015
- Marketing Administrator
- Published Writer
- Customer Relations
- Efficiency Expert